ICON Brickell Condo is Fannie-Mae Approved! At least tower one is according to the new list published by Fannie-Mae on their website efanniemae.com – take a look. Looks like Related Group is working over-time to get these projects approved. They recently received Fannie-Mae approval on 500 Brickell as well. This means that ICON Brickell now qualifies for conventional lending from the major lenders as long as the buyer is credit-worthy and the loan amount is within the Fannie-Mae approved loan limits. This is good news for Related and should assist them in closing many more of the units. Prices at ICON Brickell start from the mid $200,000’s for studios. For showings call Samir Patel, Licensed Real Estate Broker of Miami Condo Realty, Inc. at 305-503-6183.
Here are photos from ICON Brickell:
ICON Brickell is one of my favorite developments. It is definitely like a vacation condominium development. Here are some of the features of ICON Brickell:
- Unique, ultra-contemporary architectural design, a site surrounded by two parks, Biscayne Bay and Brickell Avenue
- A ten-acre enclave and approximately 1,000 feet of water frontage (including the parks) to stroll, jog or find a shady spot and spread a blanket
- A convenient dock in Biscayne Bay for residents and visitors to moor their vessels for a few moments or a few hours
- A spectacular, two-story entrance and valet drop-off
- Two full-service bayside restaurants
- A spa and fitness center with amenities normally associated with a five-star resort spa
- Smart building technology with “i.c.o.n.” (interactive concierge on demand network) in every unit
- Wireless technology on the sky terrace and other common areas
- Multi-level covered parking
- Full-time concierge staff offering a full range of services includinghousekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour valet service, mail and package reception
- A two-acre, lushly landscaped outdoor living room and sanctuary more than 100 feet above Biscayne Bay
- Row after row of stately japanese blueberry trees and lounge chairs that flank a spectacular 300-foot long swimming pool divided into a wading pool (where tables and chairs may sit in the water), a thermal hot tub and an Olympic-length lap and recreational pool overlooking Biscayne Bay
- An outdoor fireplace overlooking downtown Miami to take the chill off on a January night while you play floor chess
Samir Patel is a licensed real estate broker with Miami Condo Realty, Inc. and author of the Miami Real Estate Blog – www.MiamiRealEstateBlog.com. Samir can be reached at 305-503-6183 or by email at email@example.com. Be sure to check out all of Miami Condo Realty’s featured properties for sale online at www.MiamiCondoRealty.com.
Copyright © 2009, Miami Condo Realty, Inc.